JACKSONVILLE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE
Purchasing a home is a big investment. In fact, it is often the biggest financial event in a person's life. So, having the right coverage is essential for your Jacksonville homeowners' insurance policy. At Nsurance Nation, we can customize your coverage to provide compensation for many different perils to include coverage for both inside and outside the home, such as property damage, loss of personal belongings or bodily injuries. Although everyone's needs are different, our agents have the experience and expertise to make sure your coverage provides adequate protection for your entire family.
Standard Home Insurance Coverage
Since home insurance coverage can vary greatly depending upon the type of policy, it is important to discuss your unique situation with our agents before making a decision. Standard homeowners coverage includes:
- Coverage A - Dwelling. This protects your structure against the damage from wind, hail, lightning or fire. NOTE: No homeowners' insurance policy provides total protection from damage caused by a hurricane. That takes a combination of home, windstorm and flood insurance coverage.
- Coverage B - Other Structures. Your other structures, such as a detached garage, shed or storage building are protected under this provision. Since the coverage value is typically ten percent of your dwelling coverage, you may wish to purchase additional coverage on a per building basis.
- Coverage C - Contents and Personal Property. Personal property protection that comes standard with your Jacksonville homeowners insurance policy covers items within your home or property that are damaged, lost in a fire or stolen. These items can include, but are not limited to furniture, clothes and other personal items.
- Coverage D - Loss of Use. In the event your home is not livable due to a covered loss, this coverage will provide you with living expenses, such as the cost of a hotel and restaurant bills while your home is being restored (typically for up to 24 months).
- Coverage E - Personal Liability Protection. If someone files a bodily injury or property damage lawsuit against you, your Jacksonville homeowners insurance personal liability coverage protects your assets. This coverage should be high enough to protect all vulnerable assets.
- Coverage F - Medical Payments. The medical payments provision pays for medical expenses for guests or non-residents who were injured while on your property. It may also have provisions for coverage of certain injuries off property. It does not provide health care coverage for you or other members of your household.
Custom Solutions at Competitive Prices
Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home helps protect you financially for loses from covered events like fire, theft or vandalism. We believe in custom solutions that include a combination of tailored coverage and quality service at the best price. As an independent agency, we represent many top rated insurance carriers, which allow us to offer comprehensive insurance options to meet your every need. With the right Umbrella Insurance plan, you can protect your investment and your personal property from whatever life throws your way.
We make getting affordable home insurance easier. Call to ask us how! 1-877-957-3487