Professional Liability Insurance Jacksonville
Professional liability insurance protects your Jacksonville business against loss from a legal claim of alleged negligence or failures in the performance and delivery of professional services. Commercial liability insurance does not provide protection for a failure to perform due to errors and omissions, mismanagement of assets, breach of duty, unlawful actions or professional negligence. Since mistakes will be made in the delivery of professional services, you need protection from costly legal fees and settlements when a client or customer is unhappy with your product or service. At Nsurance Nation, we can find you affordable professional liability insurance with options to cover you specific needs.
Industry Specific Liability Insurance
If your product or service does not conform to pre-determined contractual deliverables, your business can be held liable for not performing to expectations. If you misrepresented your capabilities or offered poor advice, a customer can also bring a lawsuit. At Nsurance Nation, we can help you find affordable professional liability insurance Jacksonville for industry specific firms or businesses in fields that include:
- Allied Health Care
- Architects & Engineers
- Day Care Providers
- Dental Practices
- EMS Medical Attendants
- Environmental Consultants
- Insurance Agents
- Investment Advisors
- Logging & Timber
- Notary Public
- Nursing Home
- Physicians & Surgeons
- Real Estate Brokers
- Travel Agents
Provisions for Professional Liability Coverage
In the process of delivering professional services, businesses of all types need protection from the unexpected. From a failure to properly render services to a malpractice lawsuit, professional liability insurance Jacksonville can provide a wide range of coverage, such as:
- Errors and Omissions Liability (E&O). Errors and omissions liability insurance protects you from mistakes made by employees who work on behalf of your business. E&O coverage is not included in your commercial general liability insurance. It can pay for legal defense and damages resulting from failure to render proper professional services.
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O). D&O liability insurance protest the directors and officers of your company against their actions that negatively affect the operations or profitability of your business. This type of insurance can cover costs or damages resulting from a lawsuit for conflicts of interest, mismanagement of assets, breach of duty or illegal acts.
- Technology Data Breach Liability. The use of technology in a business can bring its own particular need for professional liability insurance Jacksonville. Whenever a business stores sensitive information about employees or customer on their computer protection is needed in case a breach occurs either electronically, from a paper or in cyberspace.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL). If an employee claims that his or her rights have been violated by sexual harassment, mismanagement of benefits, wrongful termination or discrimination, employment practices liability can pay legal fees, compensatory damages, settlements and other costs related to the event.
Many companies and business owners assume they have the protection they need within their general commercial liability policy, but that is usually not the case. Contact us today to speak with a professional liability insurance specialist that can help you find affordable coverage to prevent mistakes and errors from resulting in a major loss for your business.
We make getting affordable professional liability insurance easier. Call to ask us how! 1-877-957-3487