AUTO INSURANCE JACKSONVILLE
Whether you are shopping for a new car or looking for a more affordable plan, visit Nsurance Nation for the best quotes on auto insurance Jacksonville. Florida is a "No-Fault" car insurance state and does not establish blame when it comes to the payment of auto damage following an accident. Instead, the state requires drivers to carry insurance that pays "personal injury protection" or PIP benefits. If you are involved in a vehicular accident, or your vehicle is damaged or stolen, affordable auto insurance from Nsurance Nation can help simplify a difficult situation.
Understanding Florida Car Insurance
If you already own a car and have auto insurance, that policy will generally cover your new vehicle for a period of up to 30 days after purchase. However, time goes by quickly so it is best to talk to our agent as soon as possible. Standard car insurance coverage includes:
- Personal Injury Protection. Often referred to as PIP or no-fault coverage, this coverage provides medical expenses for driver and the passengers in your car as the result of an accident. Our agent can explain instances where other damages, injuries or even lost wages can be protected by PIP coverage.
- Collision Protection. Collision car insurance covers the cost of fixing or replacing your vehicle in the event of an impact. Standard collision coverage usually comes with a deductible and will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. In general, the higher the deductible the less the collision coverage will cost.
- Liability for Bodily Injury. Although the state only requires a driver to carry a minimum of $10,000 personal injury protection, this liability coverage can further protect your assets when medical costs exceed your PIP coverage. Drivers convicted of a DUI are required to carry $100K per person and $300K per accident of bodily injury protection.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage. This provision covers your vehicle for damages to your car that are not related to an accident or collision. Damages can vary in cause, such as theft, vandalism, hail, fire, windshield damage, etc. Although it is not legally required, you will need it if you finance your car or truck.
- Property Damage Protection. In Florida, you are required to carry a minimum of $10,000 of property damage liability (PDL) insurance coverage. After an accident, you may be liable for damage to another's property, such as fences, lamp posts, buildings, telephone poles, vehicles or other structures.
- Uninsured Driver Protection. Although not required by law, uninsured motorist and under insured motorist insurance will pay when the other driver does not have adequate bodily injury insurance to cover your medical expenses. It is a claim against your insurance company for economic and non-economic damages.
No-Fault PIP Insurance Coverage
It is against the law to drive or let your vehicle be driven without PIP coverage. If you are involved in an accident, your no-fault auto insurance Jacksonville will pay for your medical expenses, loss wages and damage to other's property as well as legal expenses resulting from a lawsuit. If you crunch your car, crash into something or have it stolen, you will need to add protection under other policies. Nsurance Nation can help you find affordable auto insurance Jacksonville to provide the liability, property damage and injury protections that are right for you. Let our agents show you options for the right protection while saving you money.
We make getting affordable auto insurance easier. Call to ask us how! 1-877-957-3487