Commercial Auto Insurance in Jacksonville
May 4, 2021
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, commercial auto accidents cost businesses in the United States more than $87 billion annually. At Nsurance Nation, we understand the need to plan for your company's future by protecting your assets from unforeseeable events. If your business involves fleet vehicles, commercial autos and the employees who drive them, our agents can provide cheap truck insurance quotes for Jacksonville, Florida. Whether you have a flatbed truck or a fleet of refrigerated big rigs, our team is dedicated to helping businesses like yours stay on budget while ensuring your investments are well protected. When you request truck insurance quotes for Jacksonville, Florida from Nsurance Nation, we do our best to save you time and money, because we understand the needs of your industry. If your truckers are on the road overnight, you will be impressed by our long haul truck insurance quotes for Jacksonville, Florida.
Business Auto Insurance Coverage
To prevent losing your hard-earned money due to an accident, protect your business and give yourself peace of mind by letting us provide you with the best long distance truck insurance quotes for Jacksonville, Florida. We can tailor a commercial auto insurance policy to ensure your vehicles, products and drivers are adequately insured. We can help you fill specific gaps in coverage as well as select the most affordable options for common perils, such as:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP). When it comes to injuries suffered in a commercial auto accident, by you or your employees, personal injury protection insurance is important for protecting your investments. PIP can cover costs related to medical bills, lost income, and household services.
- Comprehensive Coverage. The comprehensive provisions of your commercial auto insurance covers losses against damages not resulting from a collision, such as fire, theft, windstorm, flood, or vandalism. It also covers damage from hazardous events like hitting an animal or a rockslide.
- Business Auto Collision. Auto collision coverage is part of the physical damage protection provided by your commercial auto insurance. It protects you from financial losses if your autos are damaged in a collision. Autos are defined to include cars, trucks, trailers, vans, or other commercial vehicles designed for use on public roads.
- Property Damage. Coverage for property damage is an integral part of your Jacksonville commercial auto insurance. This provision helps pay for costs associated with damage to someone else's property because of an auto accident caused by your insured commercial vehicle.
- Bailee Insurance Coverage. Bailee insurance covers property loss or damage when someone else's property is temporarily under your care and custody. Bailee coverage is typically purchased by a business entrusted with property for storage, repair, servicing, and delivery.
Protecting Owned and Non-Owned Commercial Vehicles
Even though your employees may be safe drivers with years of experience, your commercial vehicles share the road with others. If you do not have company vehicles, but employees drive their own cars for company business you should have non-owned auto liability to protect the company in case the employee does not have insurance or has inadequate coverage. Nsurance Nation has the experience and expertise to customize the right Jacksonville commercial auto insurance to keep your operations running smoothly.
We make getting affordable commercial auto insurance easier. Call to ask us how! 1-877-957-3487
You may also complete the form below and click submit to request a cheap truck insurance quote for Jacksonville, Florida and we will take care of the rest. Send in your request, today!